Thursday, September 20

Props to the Swass Posse

I know I've been a bit MIA -- thanks for the notes/emails checking up on me :) Sadly, a nasty flu bug has been running through each of my boys this week... thankfully it's only a 24 hour bug but each one has been sick each day this week! so it has made for a LONG week :( -- especially since my dh is out of town... oh, also - my little guy turned 1 on Saturday!! Here's the LO I did of the big day!

Before I sign off I was thinking how my CT - aka: the Swass Posse - is soooooo awesome but I never give them credit here on my blog! So... enjoy the little eye candy from the girls! If you'd like to see the full credits or see their other fabulous work -- just click on their names to be taken to their gallery at DST -- :)
From Lisa


From Claire

From Corinna

From Brynn

From Heather

From :)M

From Vicky

From Kara


From Katie

From Christy

From Lynn

From Sue

That's it for now! Enjoy your Thursday and stay healthy!

9 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my there are some Beautiful layouts!!

Glad you guys are all ok, and sorry for the nasty flu bug.

Hope you have a great weekend and a belated Happy Birthday to your little guy :)

Side by Side said...

You have an awesome CT....lovely layouts.

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks Shandy!

Unknown said...

Very lovely layouts. Thanks for letting us see them.

ChrissyW said...

wow - fantastic jobs on all those layouts!!!

HeatherB said...

Sorry to hear your boys are getting sick...

And thanks Shandy, it is soooo easy to work with your designs! :-)

HeatherB said...

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nathan!

Christy said...

Thanks Shandy for the props -- I find myself going to my Shandy Vogt folder all the time when doing pages -- they are so fun to use!!

scrappermimi said...

You have an awesome posse. Every LO is great!

Hope everyone is feeling better!