Friday, August 31

New Products... NEWS... & a Freebie :)

Let's start off with the NEWS...
I've invited 2 gals to join the other members of my Swass Posse! Heather Bowen and Brittney Leavitt are the newest additions to my CT! I'm just so beyond thrilled to have them!
In other news.... my boys started school this week (3 of the 4 get to go) and I have been taking advantage of the peace and quiet (during Nathan's nap times) and have gotten much more accomplished this week! I'm feeling a bit more settled and the upstairs (minus our bedroom) is pretty much moved in... so that feels good! OK.. I'm sure you guys are bored with me keeping you updated on our move-in stats each week so I'll move on to the scrappy news...

Yep... it's time for my new releases! I must admit that I had such high hopes for MANY more products to get done (but there just weren't enough hours in the days! anyone want to lend me some of theirs??? LOL)... but I did get enough to package up a swass Grab Bag with 3 new products as well as a couple of others (another one is VERY close to being finished and I *hope* to have that uploaded by Saturday night :) -- wish me luck!)
now... not only are there these new goods to snatch up... but you can snatch them up at a BIG OL' 50% OFF SAVINGS for the next week! Both my stores at Elemental Scraps and my personal Shandy Vogt Designs shoppe reflect this awesome deal! Check 'em out :) and Finally... a Freebie!
this is actually the number set that coordinates with the Outlined Alphas (and thought I'd offer them to you guys for FREE first before uploading them into my stores...) These were actually created by using my own handwriting as the foundation (which I don't normally like my handwriting but I DO think these turned out pretty cool...)

ps: I can't remember if I announced this earlier but regarding my SHINES... Just for the time being (insert... untill I get more settled and life calms down a bit...) I'm just going to be showcasing the SHINES every other week -- but please keep sending in your submissions! I trully LOVE seeing them!!
have a happy Sept. 1 and weekend!

8 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit more settled in your new place. I know it seems to take forever! (for me anyway :))

Thanks for the freebie and 1st thing in the am I am headed to your shop!! WOO HOO

HeatherB said...

Wow...getting settled in, boys off to school, and some time for designing! Sounds like things are getting back to normal!

Thank for the #s, they are really cute! Going to go so well with that alpha!

Érica said...

Thnaks. The freebir is wonderful!

Cinda said...

Great grab bag Shandy. You're still my favorite designer on The Shaker Box CT! I'm featuring your freebie today at artyouspecial.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great alpha
mmikes

Lynette said...

Shandy...good to hear from you. I have been worried!!!

Thanks for the 123's!!!

Two Bloggin Moms said...

Thanks so much! I'm eyeing that grab bag!!!!
~RachelV

Julie Marie said...

Very cute! Thank you