Thursday, August 9

Shines!

hey peeps! what a fabulous Thursday evening :) My boys spent the day with grandma and I got lots of shopping (for home decor items) and unpacking done. I really feel productive! I'm even feeling MORE productive since I finally got the SHINES out for the past few weeks. I'm soooo sorry that it took me this long! I know you guys all understand and will forgive me - but just wanted you to know that I did feel bad...
So I saw another blog where the designer used a slidshow to showcase LO's that had been sent in to her and that's when the big light bulb went off - WHY HADN'T I THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE???! I'm thinking I like this way to show off the weekly SHINES submissions... what do you guys think? Plus this way is MUCH faster for me!
For those that participated - you will be receiving a GC to my store -- I was hoping to have something new made up to give you but haven't gotten that far- eeeks! So check your emails and if you somehow didn't get one - please let me know :)
With that -- I am off to do some more painting :) I'll def. have to take some pics of my progress -- the accent walls are turning out quite Swass!!
Until later....

8 comments:

Erin said...

I love the slideshow!!

ChrissyW said...

ok that slideshow is PERFECt!!! - great idea - looks great and thanks for the gc! can't wait to see pics of you new house!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Here's wishing you a great weekend of getting stuff all finished up! :)

HeatherB said...

Great shines, love the slideshow! And thank you for the GC...I've got everything from the store by now, so I'll have to wait for those new creations you will be cooking up for us!

Looking forward to seeing those house pics. Hopefully you've found the camera so there will be a few "Before" shots to go with the "afters"! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the slideshow - my son just got the Game Cube game Super Mario Sunshine - where he goes and collects SHINES everywhere - reminded me of your SHINES - you are great. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Col said...

Great Shines Shandy!! And I can't wait to see what you've done with your new place. I haven't taken pics of mine yet, I really need to do that, lol.

I nominated you as a rockin girl blogger! Stop by my blog if you're curious :o)

http://brodony0123.blogspot.com

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Looking forward to seeing those SWASS walls! We are still in Philly, I am going to sleep for a week when we get home. lol between meetings and trying to drive around out here I am way pooped. But I must not be as tired as everyone else since they are all still SLEEPING. lol
Here is another one of my layouts using your good stuff! http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/08/vrrroommmmmm.html

Diginan,Liz said...

Just wanted to say a big thank you, I have downloaded a number of your wonderful freebies, but 4shared won't let me leave a comment there, so again I say THANK YOU, love your designs.:)