Tuesday, November 13

SURPRISE! and a freebie :)

Heidy Ho there neighbor -- ok.. I've been watching a little too muck Nick at nite while I fall asleep lately! but nonetheless... I do want to welcome you to today's post :)
ok... all of the fun happenings are still going on through the rest of this week over at Elemental Scraps - which includes Instant Win & Collect and Win coupons with pretty much every single product purchased ... you can read here for the full rules (or read my previous entry that explains things a tad more...)

Anyway - I had to giggle at a comment amyu left a few weeks ago... she wrote: "Thanks for the template Shandy! I thought maybe you were posting to tell us how with DH being home non-stop for the past month that the next little Vogt boy was on the way ;)" ... well people... WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! Yes.. we will be adding one final Vogt "addition" to the family in early May (I'm just about 15 weeks along) and thought I'd take this time to tell all of my digi friends!! That's also been a big reason why not too much has been happening for me on the business side of things - I have been so incredibly tired! But I seem to have been getting my energy back so hopefully you'll see a steady stream of new goodies over the next little bit....

ok.. with that happy news out in the open... I've got another little freebie -- and *gasp* it's NOT a template! LOL.... just a little paper pack with a fun sticker... enjoy! You can Download it here.
ummm.. let's see... just one final note -- I wanted to thank ALL of you guys who have been supporting me with your purchases and leaving me fun comments :) I'm glad so many of you have taken advantage of my latest Grab Bag and I hope that you were happy when you unzipped it! It'll only be available for the rest of the week during the birthday promotion so be sure to snag it now if you're tempted - LOL

ok... gotta go clean the house - i was only *supposed* to be on the computer for 30 min but it's been well over an hour and half so I've got LOTS to do before the boys get home from school -- toodles for now peeps!

31 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. How excited you must be :)
The papers are gorgeous and I thank you.

Brittney said...

ooooh thanks Shandy-Lady! I love the freebie. So happy when you have a new post! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Congratulation!!! Keep us posted!!!

me! said...

Congratulations, Shandy! Maybe the 5th time is the charm. Are you still hoping for at least one girl?

Take care and I hope everything goes smoothly.

hugs

sara :) said...

OOPS! My son was still signed into his blog when I left your comment--so the Transformer little guy was actually from me....

I love getting old! :)

MEI said...

Congratulations to you, Shandy!! Wonderful news about the baby. And thanks for the freebie. You are so sweet!

Michelle said...

Congrats on your newest addition!! Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest!!

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty papers, thanks for sharing.

Sally said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! O had my little guy in May -it's a great month to have a baby! Thx 4 the kit, too!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Erin said...

Congratulations, Shandy!! Thanks for the freebie & take care of yourself!

HG said...

CONGRATS!!! Send some of that baby dust and baby luck down here my way! lol.

Oh, changed my blog to:
http://cesstrelle.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, and congrats on your news!

Anonymous said...

How exciting for you and your boys! Hope your pregnancy goes well for you during the coming months. Got your grab bag, loved it, what a deal. Thanks.

Danielle Roe said...

Wow Shandy, congrats! And thanks for the cute paper pack, too!

IkeaGoddess said...

Congratulations, I wonder if its maybe a little girl this time. Keep us posted

Anonymous said...

Hi Shandy!
CONGRATULATiONS on the new addition! I've got my fingers crossed for a little girl! (can you say P-I-N-K!) lol - totally thrilled for you!

Love the papers too!

Miss j aka mixedclawzz said...

Congratulations on the baby! How exciting. I bought your gb this past weekend love the fts.

/sewprimitive said...

These are beautiful papers, thanks so much. And congratulations on your terrific news!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and your husband! Another beautiful face to scrap for you on the way! I love these papers - thank you for this very nice gift

Anonymous said...

Congrats. As always thanks for the great kit
mmikes

HeatherB said...

Well, I guess we know how you spent your time with dh at home, LOL! 5 blessings, congrats to the whole family!

And lovely paper pack, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on baby #5. Also, thank you for the freebie.

Anonymous said...

LOL! Congrats Shandy :)

Lori Crouch said...

You get a baby and I get a freebie. Life is good. Congratulations and thank you!

Jacinda said...

How exciting to hear about the new addition. Congratulations!

Cinda said...

Congratulations Shandy! Lovely freebie!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you!!! I have 5 great adult children...worth everything!!!!!
Thanks for the beautiful papers...;o)

elnorac said...

Me? I'm thankful for this darling freebie! It's beautiful...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, thankyou, Bee :-)