Saturday, November 3

update and template for my peeps!

Prologue: (thought that would be fun to write in my blog) but thought I'd give a brief synopsis of where I've been ALL MONTH! I seriously cannot believe it has literally been a whole month since my last post! I hope my peeps haven't forgotten about me - cough, cough....
As you know, my dh has been home on leave from the military and we have literally just spent each day together :) also, one of my boys had reconstructive ear surgery (and the recovery for that was a couple of weeks) and my little baby got quite sick for about 2 weeks - so having dh home was actually REALLY nice! We had a great halloween (with everyone well and healthy!) and of course have been feasting on too much candy since - LOL....

*KEEP READING FOR AWESOME SALE DETAILS*

Anywho.... I hope you are all celebrating DSD in a BIG, FUN WAY!!! and just in case you're needing a little incentive of where to *do* some of that celebrating... Elemental Scraps is having an incredible sale! We decided as a team over there to do something a big more fun - so we're having a $1, $2, $3 sale - and it's just what it says -- EVERYTHING in the entire shoppe is priced at 1, 2 or 3 bucks! Some of my products are over 70% off! So if you've been eyeing some of my goodies and have been waiting for a steal of deal - it's on baby!

Also.. here's a little template for all of you guys - especially for those of you who faithfully check in frequently (and haven't had much new to read this month.....) I might be sporadic over the next little bit (dh is home for another month - hooray!!!!) but I've got the itch to start creating... so I'm hoping to get some of that energy out! Until then... you can DOWNLOAD this template to play with :) again.. happy DSD and happy shopping!

25 comments:

MEI said...

Thanks for the template, Shandy. You have the greatest templates. =)

Anonymous said...

An awesome template! Thanks for sharing it. Glad everyone is happy and well!

Scrapmuch said...

beautiful template - enjoy your month with DH!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great template Shandy! enjoy having the hubby home!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hey there!!

So glad you checked in and glad all is well with you & the fam. :)

Unknown said...

Can't think of any better reason for being MIA. Glad he is home and safe. And that everyone is healthy again. Thanks for the template, now go have a fun filled month with those you love. :)

Randje said...

Great template, thanks so much for sharing

HeatherB said...

Hi Shandy...I figured you were "otherwise engaged" with dh home for 2 months, LOL! Sorry to hear about your boy being sick and then the ear surgery, I hope everything is fine now! Thanks for the template!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template Shandy! I thought maybe you were posting to tell us how with DH being home non-stop for the past month that the next little Vogt boy was on the way ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Julie said...

Cool stuff Shandy! I wish I knew what to do with it:-) You are so awesome.

ChrissyW said...

YAY so glad you're back!!
enjoy your month with your dh - and glad to hear everyone's ok now! - thanks for the template!!

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much for the template! Glad you are enjoying DH's time home....mine found out yesterday about his next deployment dates, so we're prepping for him to be gone again....luckily he should be home through the holidays this year! HUGS to you and yours...hope everyone is healthy and doing well!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great template!

Side by Side said...

Thank you so much...love your templates!
Enjoy your time with dh and family.

sara :) said...

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. :)

Radel said...

i'm so glad you have had time with your hubbie although i have missed your great stuff! hope you have another wonderful month with him and your family!

Anonymous said...

I love this layout for your template. Thank you for getting the urge to create! :) I'm glad you had your hubby home with you while the kids were ill and having surgery. Handling that sort of thing all by yourself is really the pits. I hope the rest of the time together is chock full of good health!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. Thanks so much for the great template
mmikes

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template, this one will get a lot of use!

Toni said...

Great to see you back and thanks for the template.

Sounds like you had some ups and downs during the month but isn't it great to have the guys home and enjoy that time together!

Unknown said...

I was wondering where you where! LOL Glad things are going well. I hope you'll have some new goodies out soon! Take care!

amwz photography said...

whew! you have been doing a lot!!

CathyK Designs said...

Thank you so much for the great template!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great templete. I love the stacked phto look. cathy