Saturday, December 1

Back to Reality (& a Template Freebie)

well, it's back to reality for me... my dh went back to work on Thursday after his 60 days of leave from the military. I'm telling ya - those 2 months FLEW by! I really enjoyed having him here and being able to do all of the daily errands/grocery shopping without any kids! I will say that the house somewhat suffered. I suppose I felt like we were both on vacation - as I've had lots of catch up to do on the housework - YIKES! Speaking of which - I spent Friday afternoon on a date with 17 boys shirts that desperately needed ironing - so I brought them all down and watched some good shows on the Food network (and some BBC show about how clean is your home -- made me realize mine wasn't all that bad - LOL).... Just because I was so proud of my efforts I took this picture - impressed, aren't ya - heeheheheh

On another note... I just REALLY, REALLY REALLY want to thank all of you guys - my supporters! When I decided to put my store on sale for $29.95 for those 48 hours, I had a goal in mind of how many I *wanted* to sell (and would have felt like it was a success...) and I have to say that my goal was MORE THAN DOUBLED!!! I know that there were hundreds of awesome sales you guys could have taken advantage of and so to have you spend your hard earned $$ at mine - really meant a lot and was sooooo appreciated! (in fact, at the Thanksgiving dinner as we went around the table to say what we were thankful for - my dh mentioned my business doing so well - made me feel good!) so thank you guys! Just FYI ('cause you know I like to tell my peeps where I spend the $$ I make...) We got a trampoline for the boys for Christmas (the one we've had for the past 6 years finally died this past summer - so this will be a great surprise for them :) and we bought Sod for the whole backyard (yah! say goodbye to the MUD!) and of course used the rest to help out with some more Christmas gifts :) Again, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! You guys are the best! and on on that note.. here's another template for you! I really hope you like it - You can Download it here Also - here's the preview of this months Mega Kit at Elemental Scraps - isn't it gorgeous!!! Also the designers have put together a mega Grab Bag and it's FREE with any $10 order - PLUS there's a storewide sale up to 50% off the entire store :) Check it out if you've got some time/money to burn - :) Have a great Sunday guys!

24 comments:

HeatherB said...

Wow, that sure is a lot of shirts! Must have been quite a few shows you watched to get all of those done, hee hee!

And I can't believe your 60 days with dh has gone by already. Guess you will have to spend more time scrapping to pass the time, LOL!

Thanks for another wonderful template!

Anonymous said...

Thank you

lebjs said...

Thanks for the great template Shandy : )
~Jo

Scrapmuch said...

great template - thatnks so much. Great job on the ironing, too

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template! It's going to help my multiple photo layout turn out great!

Anonymous said...

Hope your kiddos enjoy the new trampoline! We are thinking about getting ours one, I think they'd really enjoy it.

Thanks for the template.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the successful sale (and the ironed shirts!). I'm not familiar with your designs yet, but from the template I like what I see! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the template! I certainly appreciate it. Hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe December!!

Sandy

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great template
mmikes

Victoria said...

Thank you!

Krista said...

thank you! Love your template

Melissa said...

You deserve every penny~what a perfect thing to spend it on. Your boys will love it! Thanks for the template, as always, I love it!

Mo said...

Thank you for this template. I've just opened it for a Thanksgiving layout.

Anonymous said...

I love templates! Makes my scrapping life so much easier! Thank you!

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks so much for the great template!

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you so much! I can't believe I missed the sale....sorry. And congrats on getting your husband home for so long! YAY!

Melinda said...

thank you for the template!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the lovely template.

Michelle said...

great template Shandy, thanks!

Anonymous said...

You're templates are awesome! Thank you!

nancypinct said...

Love the template - thank you very much!

Sharon Kay said...

What a fun template...so many pictures and creatively arranged! Thank you for this one!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie!