Saturday, December 8

Happy (Freebie) Template Saturday :)

Happy Saturday everyone! Just wanted to hop on real quick and say THANKS to all of you who have snagged up my Grab Bag and new Rustic Winter (see next post down for previews...) You guys are the best! I also thought I'd post another "teaser" of a LO that my CT member (Katie) scrapped up only using iemts in the grab bag -- (she just found out that she'll be having a little baby girl!!! Congrats Katie!) and here are a few more CT Lo's using Rustic Winter (top one by Brittney & bottom by HeatherB) -- ENJOY!!! and now for the freebie (hooray!)... just a quickie one made to look super swass using the designfruit brushes :) You can Download it here ... oh, I also wanted to post our Christmas cards but I'll do that soon :) Have a great weekend and hopefully you're not fighting the crowds too much on your Christmas shopping!

28 comments:

Brittney said...

ooooh love this template! THANKS!!! You got me all excited thinking that was YOUR girl sonogram. I had read carefully. You little tease!

Melinda said...

Beautiful layouts! Congratulations, Katie!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing!

amwz photography said...

fabulous!!! I have an idea I am going to email you.. sure to be a winner!!! miss seeing your stuff.. I have to send things to you :)

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous. Thank you:)

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! TQ!

Unknown said...

Oh, congratulations to Katie. And what very special layouts you have posted. The girls certainly have been busy. Love, love, love the template. Thank you.

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!I love it!

HeatherB said...

Oooh! Thank you! Another lovely template Shandy, you sure have been busy lately! Lucky us!

IkeaGoddess said...

Thanks for the fun template.

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this template. Thanks so much! cathy

Anonymous said...

wonderful template, i love all the swirlies. thank you

Anonymous said...

THank you so much Shandy : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the awesome template! Love those swirls.

Lynn

Kathy said...

The layouts were awesome! And thanks for the beautiful freebie.

-tnchick- said...

thanks for the template =)

MAMISCRAPS4U said...

sooooooooooo beautiful, thanks

Anonymous said...

I love this template! I saw it on IkeaGoddess' site and thought "OMG, someone totally has the swass look down" (I hadn't looked at the addy in the link) and was happily surprised to land again at YOUR site. Duh me :)

Thanks again

Amy

Michelle said...

thanks for the cute template!

Anonymous said...

Aw my comment didn't go through last night :( but Hopefully it goes though now. I definitely love all the swirls and designs on the template! SO pretty! Thank you for having this up as a freebie!

Lilaclady said...

Thanks Darlin' :)
Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Shandy!

Krizo said...

Hello Shandy,

TY for your stuff & freebies. I wanted to show you what I did with your Thanksgiving templaye :
http://krizoscrap.canalblog.com/archives/2007/12/30/7393591.html

Happy New Year from France !

nancypinct said...

Wonderful template! Your layouts are so nice, great photography too! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Anonymous said...

What a cute template! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

So beautiful ! Thanks so much for sharing !

Anonymous said...

Awesome template! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome template! Thank you!