Thursday, July 12

give it up for the SHINES!!

sorry no chit chat tonight -- my eyes are droopy and need to get to bed at a decent time tonight - LOL... but not without giving it up for the SHINES submissions this week! There have really been some wonderful LO's sent in -- THANK YOU!! so enjoy the eye candy :)

Each of this weeks participants will receive a BRAND SPANKIN' new template pack that I just finished up this morning... I'm not going to post the preview because I'm thinking of possibly using it for my next grab bag (yep.. I'm already thinking about the next one - hee hee). So for those of you who submitted, check your email (and if by chance you didn't get something from me - PLEASE let me know -- I'm a bit scatter brained lately...)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks, Shandy! Great template pack!!

ChrissyW said...

oh WOW so many beautiful pages!!! love that 2 pager!!! can't wait to see the templates!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Good Morning!

WOW another grab bag, I can hardly wait!! I have no idea how you can find time to create!! You have your hands full with the boys and add packing on top of that, YIKES lol

I am super glad you somehow find the time though :)

I thought I sent this one in, hmmm must have just 'thought' I did and forgot to actually 'do it'!
http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/07/baby-birds.html

Hope you have a great weekend and hope you are getting close to finished on the packing!

Monique said...

Beautiful layouts! Here's a couple new ones I've done recently!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=145600&cat=all&ppuser=2207

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=141460&cat=all&ppuser=2207

Brittney said...

Thank you so much Shandy! So many Shines this week!!! WOWZERS. I love seeing how everyone uses your stuff. It inspires me.

THANKS AGAIN

xoxo

AnneMarie said...

wow.. I would love to have some more of your awesome templates!!!