Monday, July 23

Tagged, LO's and schtuff

isn't that word (schtuff) just so fun to say??? come on.. try it... just like it sounds... kind of just rolls off the tongue nicely, doesn't it?...

alright... let's see... first off - Brooke tagged me so I guess I've gotta tell all you friendly peeps 7 random things about me... feel free to skim this part... I'm really not all that intereting.

1. I have lived in Korea twice. My father was stationed there for 2 years when I was growing up and then DH was stationed there. His was to be an unaccompanied tour but I was like "you're not leaving me! I'm comming with you!"... so the two older boys (they were just 6 months and 2) and I flew over and lived in a little Korean Villa for a year (with DH of course ;)

2. I had my last two babies at home (planned) and LOVED it!

3. I'm the B.I.G.G.E.S.T. scaredy cat! I'm still afraid of the dark - so when DH was deployed to Iraq.. I slept with lights on for like the first year! LOL

4. I have fallen out of a moving vehicle before - growing up, seatbelts weren't really enforced and one time (actually coming home from the hospital from getting my arm in a cast) my dad took a corner... and out I went! had to go back to the hospital :(

5. Before my "digital days" -- I had done some freelance work for Memory Makers

6. I can sing the whole song "Part of your world" from The Little Mermaid with no prompts :)

7. I absolutely LOVE cereal!! any and all kinds of cereal! I could eat it for every meal of the day. seriously. In fact, I have... many times :)

alright... Got 2 LO's to share.... and they are both by me! (I know.. shocker, isn't it??) I've got a Week In Review ongoing album and I'm getting BEHIND - so I did a LO for it tonight.. it was when I was gone to girls camp last month (so I'm not that far behind - hee hee) I haven't posted these yet so I can't link you to the credits - so guess I'll do that here.The template is from the Ready to Scrap Vol 13 pack by Chantal Taake. Papers are from my new 5th Avenue and the little sticker embellies are by Holly McCraig.
This one is using a template by Tracy B, stamped flower by Kaye and the papers are by Kim Christensen. Isn't my little baby boy just absolutely ADORABLE!!! when my 3rd son was this age - our whole family was part of a wedding so I got this little tux (you can't tell from the pics but it's a full tuxedo with cumberbun and TAILS on the coat! -- I'm going to have to do another photo shoot soon where Nathan cooperates and stands up to show off the suit - LOL)
let's see what else... oh with my dh having drill this past weekend- he missed the whole HP frenzy but is out right now (yes it's like 1:30am here) driving to all sorts of walmarts in search of a copy! He actually just found one at the neighboring city's WM -- he's flying back out of town in a few hours and wanted it for the flight...
anyway.. guess I'd best get to bed myself... if you're still reading - I'm impressed! Chat again later....

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the freebie!!! If you want I've got some on my blog for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this great template :) ~ Jo

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Shandy, Nathan is completely adorable in that tux! (Of course, he's adorable in every picture you've posted, so I shouldn't be surprised LOL!)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Ok, first Nathan in that tux is, well, OH MY GOSH so darn cute!!

You fell out of a moving car YIKES, and back to the hospital you poor kid! I bet your Dad felt aweful

I loved reading your random things, it is just fun to find out those silly - random pieces of someone's life.

ChrissyW said...

oh those pages are CUTE and lol same here for the cereal thing!

Anonymous said...

come to see my blog girl, i made a lo with your template, TFS so much ;-)

Anonymous said...

Girl that last layout is just theee CUTEST!! Those pictures rock and wow..I'm just in awe!!! And boy...up late weren't ya!! I'm there myself way too often :)

Wendy said...

Very cute LO's!! Love the week in review idea!

MissHuniBuni said...

so brave to have your kiddies at home!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shandy,
Oh but you are to so interesting!!! And wow, love that you had your last two babies at home...I have 4 grown children, and only the first was born in a hospital...the rest I also had at home planned...and that was back in the mid 70's when it was virtually unheard of to do so...I wouldn't change a thing about it!!!

And your layouts are wonderful!!! And, again, thanks so much for your freebies!
cindy j
aka celebrate2spirit

Doreen said...

Cute LO's!!

HG said...

don't feel weird about being afraid of the dark....I'm afraid to let my feet hang over the edge of the bed because I'm afraid 'something' is gonna grab em', lol.

Oh, and DH fell out of a car when he was little, too, lol.

Very cute layouts, thank you for sharing! :)

HeatherB said...

Your last layout here is gorgeous. That facial expression on the 3rd little photo (where Nathan is looking off to the side) is priceless...it is almost like he is saying "what?".

Oh, and if we ever meet in person, remind me to never drive anywhere with you unless the seatbelts have been recently checked lol! :-) I have never known anyone who fell out of a moving car once, let alone twice!

Sasha Farina said...

nice layouts!!!! love them :)

Lisa Habisreutinger said...

Great layouts Shandy! Mmmmm...cereal!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi Shandy, again your random things are so far from 'uninteresting' you just crack me up! Hope your week was a good one and I hope the packing is almost finished.

Here are a couple of layouts with wonderful swass swirls. I just can not seem to do a layout anymore with out them!


http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/07/kaylies-birthday-invitation.html

http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/06/just-hanging-out-with-dad.html

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading the 7 things about you. I also had my last 3 children born at home, and I would always go for homebirth again - it belonged to the greatest and most powerful experiences in my life.

Wow, I envy you living abroad - that´s something I´d like to do as well - only it becomes harder with every child being born :-)

Well, I´ll be back here,

Love,

Maraike

Anonymous said...

That is such an adorable layout, your little guy looks fab in that tux!! I love the whole layout, it's just got such a great flow to it if that makes sense? One question though, what is the font you used for his name? Ok, lol, ok, *standing up*, I'm Sassy and I'm a fontaholic! LOL Also, thank you for the freebie, I've only just found your site and I LOVE templates so I'm very happy, thank you so much!!