Friday, July 6

SHINES & Spangled Glory....

Wow! entice a scrapper with a free kit and you'd better make sure your inbox has ample room! ok.... it is now after midnight MST and so the cut off is officially over for the free kit. I am amazed by how many of you took on this challenge - I was quite thrilled! I did spend a good portion of today responding to your emails and getting the link out - but of course that was MUCH more fun than packing - LOL... before I get to the SHINES - I just wanted to share my favorite Add on LO that was submitted... it was hard - REAL HARD! and I wanted to showcase all of them but I also want to get to bed so here's my favorite one... It's by HEATHER B. and in addition to the Add on kit, she used some If you Dare (to use patterns) paper, Mix n' Match chipboard tags and a barcode rubon. Excellent Job Heather!! Also - I thought I'd showcase DH's favorite as well - and his pick was COLLEENS!! Another excellent LO from a talented scrapper!

Also I wanted to show off these two LO's -- these are from some gals that are just getting started into digi and I think they are REALLY OFF TO AN INCREDIBLE start!!! holy cow ladies! Remember how I mentioned that I did an "intro to digi" class last Friday at church?... well.. Melissa was one of the "students" who attended. I'm so impressed with her work! and Marci's SIL - designerbrittney - has talked her into the joining us in the digi realm and I think she's found her forte!!
Alright.. I apologize for skipping out on last weeks SHINES... with us house hunting and everything - the week just got away from me... so without further delay here is some fun eye candy for you - all featuring Shandy Vogt designs :) Can I just tell you guys how much I enjoy receiving your SHINES! They really do make my days :) Those who participated will have their choice of any new release product! I'll be sending out an email to all of you with some directions - so if you don't have an email by Friday morning -- please contact me :)

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I love to see how others use your stuff because of course it gives me great ideas! lol

Lots of great layouts, thanks for posting them :)

You are so generous! Our pick of whatever we want, is well, so Generous! Now to browse the stores to see what I don't have! I have to open 'your' folder because I have already purchased something twice! hee hee guess I REALLY liked it!

If you were close by I would come over this weekend and help you pack!

HeatherB said...

I also love the shines, I really like to see how else I can use your products. The layouts are great, what a talented bunch of fans you have!!! :-)

It was an honour to be selected as your favourite. Coming from you, that really means a lot.

And thank you once again. You are generous. It is a pleasure scrapping with your products, and now to pick whatever we want, woohoo! (Although I think I have almost everything in the store by now!) I had to walk through my "Shandy" folder too, to see what I already have, in order to figure out really what I don't have yet! :-)

What a happy time browsing this morning, thank you!

Sally said...

Wow! Lovely pages. It's such an awesome kit!