Wednesday, February 7

1st Digital Creation

ok.. so here is my first attempt at making my own digital papers. I've acquired so many freebies from some great digital designers that I thought I'd try and create something for "paybacks".

Truthfully I need to find out the etiquette on using free brushes to create papers and elements. I used misprinted type and also MissM brushes that I downloaded for free to make these. I named it the Yorkshire Collection because I drew my inspiration from the colors of my home decor and we live on Yorkshire Lane. :)

oh yeah, and I also need to look into sites such as 4shared.com and find out exactly how to go about sharing my work. I was just too excited to see this posted on my blog to wait for all the details - LOL

2 comments:

Joy said...

thank you for the papers... you did an awesome job...

Joy

Anonymous said...

Shandy you do beautiful work hun, it's just gorgeous! I'm just starting out learning how to create my own digi scrap things...I've done a few papers and some buttons, but am still unsure of the rules and regulations so haven't posted them anywhere (too scared for a blog lol), but girl you are very inspiring and I'm so excited to have stumbled across your blog and your work! Keep up the great work!!
Hugs
Sassy