Thursday, February 8

JAMS MINI KIT FREEBIE


I've got sick kids today so wasn't able to venture out much which in turns means that I had some time to mess around with some more desigining. I think this one turned out quite cute, but that's just my opinion -- I'd really love to hear what the rest of you think.


Here's a little background on this latest set: My littlest guy has the absolute cutest PJ's ever, and as I was getting him dressed this morning I thought "the colors of these jammies would make a great set of papers!" -- so that was my inspiration. Since I was inspired by his little jammies, I decided to call this mini kit *JAMS* (I thought that fit much better than some of my other options I came up with ie. JAMMIES, SLEEPY LINE, NATHANS PJ'S... I'm sure you'll all agree with me here.)

Click here to downlaod JAMS Mini Kit
and like always -- I'd love to hear what you think!

Also, if this is your first time checking in, scroll down to yesterdays post and you can pick up another free paper pack!

23 comments:

Amy W. said...

Wonderful mini kit! I love the rub-ons and the variety of your patterned papers! Great work!

Peggy said...

Love the JAMS kit. TFS

SAHM said...

Thanks much for this - like the rub-ons.

Anonymous said...

Nice mini kit! The colors are great! Thank you for sharing with us.

Hal's Wife said...

Thank you for sharing! The kit is fun!

monicack

Unknown said...

TFS. Wonderful kit!

IkeaGoddess said...

The colors and patterns on he paper is great, but the best are the rub-ons. They are just so cute. Thanks for sharing your creations. I'm looking forward to more.

blog_meg said...

Great colors!
Thank you!!

Kimberly said...

Thank you so much for sharing this great kit!

Anonymous said...

Great colors! I love the paper with all the squares--very creative. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie. It's very masculine.

ccjanet said...

Love the barcodes with the cute words. Nice.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this great kig. Love the colors.
Ode

wendy said...

thanks Shandy for sharing this..it is awesome!!!!!

Annie said...

I LOVE IT! Thanks

Carrie said...

great colors, love the patterns, thanks for sharing!

Sweet Pea said...

They are darling. Thanks,
Susan

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm impressed! For someone who justed started sharing her papers and elements, they are as professional looking as the rest. Great job and thank you!

A Cooking Bookworm said...

PJs!! What a great inspiration! Thanks for sharing...it's wonderful!

nancypinct said...

Wonderful Kit - great colors! And awesome bar codes! thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

CUTE! And I love how you got your inspiration from your baby's jammies! I do stuff like that all the time with my 4 kids - 2 boys, 2 girls. Thanks so much for making and sharing your stuff!!!

Kristy

Michelle said...

Great kit. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great papers and I love the bar code tickets! Very cool. Thank you so much!