Monday, February 19

MGM & TT

Boy o' boy! I've really been missing the designing! Life has been a little more demanding the past week and a half. My DH is in the military and is currently the Rear Detachment Commander for a unit that is currently in Iraq. 3 of their men were killed last week. Since then, he has been unbelievably busy with taking care of notifying all of the family's, completing all the paperwork, and overseeing the funerals. There were several days that he only made it home for a few hours to catch some sleep. Add to that, all of my boys have had a 5 day weekend (with Parent Teacher Conferences, President's Day and a Teacher Inservice day) I haven't had time to create anything.

BUT... I have been thinking of something. I know Friday is a BIG Freebie day so wanted to spread some of the L.O.V.E. throughout the week. It's going to be my *goal* to institute MGM here at my blog. What is MGM you ask? Well, it's short for My Giveaway Mondays (I couldn't really think of anything that went well with "Monday" so went with this one - LOL). Along with that, I'm also wanting to throw in TT -- which stands for Take it Thursdays. It really could be anything you find here on those days -- might be a word art, a template, paper packs or even a mini kit! So... be sure to check back.

One more thing... Just wanted to say that I would REALLY love to see any and all things you create using my stuff! I've only ever gotten one link (THANK YOU LVMOMMY22) to a LO (and I even went and registered at that site just so I could comment on the LO - hehehe). Anyway, hope you all are having a great Monday night!

No comments: