Monday, February 19

Check out DH's first LO!


Alright, so for fun I posted a challenge at scrapgal to have your DH or SO create a LO and post it... well, my DH actually took on the challenge and came up with this little number. I think he did awesome for his first attempt at digi scrappin! Just in case anyone's interested in what the journaling says, here it is:

While on our Fiesta Bowl trip, we stopped off at Vegas on the first night which also happened to be New Years Eve. We hit the strip around 7:00 pm and by 9:00 pm, both Dad and Bill had had it. Brent and I went back to the hotel with them to get some warmer clothes and then headed back out. Come on! How many times are you going to get to spend New Years Eve on the Las Vegas Strip? Besides, how much trouble could two good Mormon boys get into, right? The night went well and the whole strip was closed down to traffic. It was one big party in the streets. Brent and I estimated that there were probably close to 200,000 people out on the strip. Despite the numbers and the obvious inebriation of most of the people, the crowd was still pretty mellow and just happy. As the time grew closer to midnight, I spotted this guy and his gleaming GRILL. The white boy from Idaho in me knew that I immediately had to get a picture with him. He was cool and posed ,while Brent snapped the pic. Everyone always knew I was down and now I had the proof, yo!

2 comments:

LVMommy22 said...

oh my gosh!!! i love it!!! i was rolling on the floor as i read this! your DH may have a future in rappin' - i mean scrappin'! lol! thank you for sharing this!
:) M

Shell said...

LOL way to DH great job.