Monday, March 5

MM - Vintage Florals Add On Freebie


Happy Monday everyone! We had a "decent" weekend with only 50% of the family "under the weather"... so that's improving - LOL. It seems like we have literally been sick since December! I'm keeping a positive thought process and telling myself that this week we will be well! Alright, on to today's freebie -- it's a little Add on to my new kit I created called Vintage Florals. You can download it here. The preview here doesn't show the faint florals on the blue paper, but trust me.. it's gorgeous upclose! Remember to check back on Thursday for my TT (Take it Thursday) freebie!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the pretty freebie.

Dana said...

Hope you are all starting to feel a bit better. Thank you for the lovely mini kit

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great papers.

Sweet Pea said...

Thanks, this is pretty!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie and I just bought your kit, but I'm not sure how I get it. I guess I will find out. I really like this kit

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous freebie. I love the colours and your stiped paper. THanks so much for sharing

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, lovely freebie !

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebies they are great very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that great freebie, here's a layout I did with it:
http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=37111&cat=500&ppuser=10305

Hope you like it!

Michelle said...

Thank you for the lovely gift!