Thursday, March 29

SHINES of the week!

I'm gonna have to say that I think these posts (even though this is only my second SHINE)... they are my favorites! #1) because it shows me that people are actually using my designs and #2) I get to showcase some fabulous scrappers! #3) It's just too darn fun!And just for kicks... I'm going to send each of these gals a fun little *extra*... they'll be recieving this paper from my ISLAND WOODS collection (which hasn't been released yet)... so check your emails ladies :) I hope to get loads of LO's this comming week to showcase in next Friday's SHINES of SVdesigns... and who knows what next weeks little *extra* will be. Have I enticed you yet to share your LO's - LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the surprise in my email! Thank you also for your praise of my LO...I'm glad I finally convinced myself to submit it. Gimme another challenge, kay? :)

Corinna said...

All of those LO's are gorgeous!!!

Way to go Kori!!! So excited for you!!!!!

Shandy... look how you have inspired all these fabulous scrappers!!! you totally rock girl!

HG said...

Woohoo! There's my cutie patootie niece, Aria at her b-day party in your 'shines'. She's just the cutest I swear to you. :) That's her 'oh so' pregnant mommy (my SIL) next to her. Aria is getting a sister soon :)

Thank you again for the great freebie you emailed. I LOVE it :)

The Mom said...

Just wanted to leave you a little note saying how beautiful all your papers and stuff are!! Great job!!

{B}dreamy said...

Just wanted you to know that that paper is GORGEOUS! I love it... I'm a fan! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is inspiring! Love those layouts. The kits are terrific...
Thank you very much. I just downloaded and opened the zips... Beautiful! Thank you! Thank You!
Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!
How can I receive this precious paper???

Please help me :)

deia_amore@comcast.net
Andrea.