Thursday, March 22

SHINES of the week

What's more rewarding than seeing your goodies put to good use??? Well.. I guess I can think of a few things, but I must say - it's pretty darn cool! Several of you have emailed me links to LO's you've designed using SVdesign products and so I decided to start doing a fun little thing each week. I'm going to call it "SHINES of the week" and bascially I'll make a little collection of LO's that showcase my work in action and post it here on my blog. If you'd like to be considered for future weeks, just drop me an email :) - my address can be found just beneath my profile. Here are this weeks SHINES... enjoy! and I hope to hear from LOTS of you this week! (oh, and it doesn't have to be the latest freebie.. it can be any of my goodies).

I also did one up tonight using the new Coral Reef Papers. I usually don't scrap with these brighter colors and didn't think I'd even have any pictures to use with them, but my son happened to be wearing this orange shirt today -- hooray for him! LOL. I used Seebies alpha grunge for the title and the arrow is by Kari :)


2 comments:

Corinna said...

Ah that is super sweet of you to give some love to your digi users! And the LO's are super cute! Love your making the grade one too!!!!
(hugs to you my dear friend!)

Anonymous said...

You really are appreciated for the wonderful work you do.

Lots of luv

Chris