Tuesday, March 6

Scrappy Time

Today has just been GORGEOUS! All 3 older boys played outside the entire afternoon and I actually took the time to get caught up on cleaning and laundry and (ya know.. all the *fun* stuff of life) while Nathan napped. Of course I would rather have been creating something. After all the boys were tucked safely into bed after haircuts and showers, I did scrap up our week in review page. It was my goal at the new year to do a week in Review page this entire year and so far, I have kept up on it! If you're interested, it can be found here.
Then I also did up this one of my sweet boys... after my second said said this (how his little baby brother was "drowning in his love", I just knew I had to get it scrapped for posterity! Both of these use my Vintage Floral Kit. I also wanted to thank you all for your kind and positive words about my freebies and kits. You guys really know how to make a scrapper feel L.O.V.E.D.!!

No comments: