Friday, June 1

The B.I.G. reveal!!!

HELLO! yes I'm screaming! It's almost 3am and I am so tired so gotta be LOUD to keep me awake - LOL.... (you might ask why I just don't go to bed and post when I wake up.... well... here's my answer. In the morning I will have 4 wonderfully, sweet boys who will inevitably keep me away from the computer - hee hee... so while they slumber, I shall post :)

So here's my BIG NEWS!!! You can now find me a 2 shops! My Personal Store will definitely stay up and running and I have added a second shoppe at Elemental Scraps. I'm thrilled about this new opportunity! The entire site has gotten a whole new MAKEOVER and I must admit that it is absolutely gorgeous! it's so fresh and springy!! Grace Bennett has been working incredibly hard to get the new look off the ground! Her talent so amazes me!!!

Ok... just like my little ad said (hee hee.. this was my first ever ad and I totally had a blast making it!!!) everything in my shoppe is 50% off! and not just that -- but every shoppe at ES is having a 50% off sale! and a Free MEGA GRAB Bag with any $10 purchase (I have seen the contents of this bag and HOLY TOLEDO! it should be called the MEGA MEGA GRAB BAG - the thing is sooooo huge!).

Like I mentioned in a previous post, I've been burning the midnight oil and here's the result of my sleepless nights - LOL.... I realize that there are only 3 product previews, BUT... the grab bag has 4 never released products in it! --and the Alpha Masks took FOREVER! I wanted them to be just perfect for you guys!).... and Yes - I was on a SWASS kick this week and made a couple of new brush sets - each pack does include the png's of each image as well :) Heather B (one of my regular readers) voiced her frustration to me about all the flourishes being "too girly" to put on her boy LO's -- seeing how I am a mom to all boys, I thought I'd come up with a product FOR ALL OUR BOYS -- and that's how Swass For Him was born! I hope you guys like them! Scroll down to see 2 LO's using them!

and here are 2 LO's made using the new Swass For Him brushes. I made the first one of my 3rd DS and how he is obsessed if he looks cool or not - hee hee. The papers are from my No So Simple Bold set and the stitching is from Meredith Fenwick, Jessica Gorney and Shabby Princess. The bottom LO is by my CT member, Chrissy! Now her boy DOES look cool!!

one final note: this weeks SHINES will be post-poned... just for a tiny bit (I'll have them up by Saturday evening!).... so please check back soon :) and I just wanted to say that I have had like 4 LO's sent in with the freebie template I gave out yesterday -- talk about some FAST scrappers! Thanks for making it this far! Keep reading the next post for a little freebie! :)

7 comments:

Purple Frog said...

AWESOME Shandy!! And I get to be the first post to congratulate you! I can't wait to go and grab the goodies that you have up in ES!! They're SWIRLS .. and I LOVE swirls!! LOVE the Alpha too! Thanks for making such WONDERFUL creations!
Watch for more LO's to come in the near future with 'em!!

ChrissyW said...

LOL @ the "cool" part - and SOOOOO excited about your new home!!! can't wait to go check it out - and SOOOO wish I could be in the chat tonight :( very bummed about that... anyway CONGRATS!!!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

So excited for you and oh my gosh what a sale!! I was trying to not spend any money in June on DIGI and look what you did to me on the 1st!! lol

HG said...

You've been one busy bee! I love all of your new stuff and your ad is too cute! Sending traffic your way today.... :)

HeatherB said...

Congrats Shandy! I followed the link and checked it out, the store looks great. I *love* the Alpha Masks, they are stunning! You certainly have been working hard this month!

Oh...and love the Swass 4 Him! Thanks for anwering my plea!

Anonymous said...

Dude, those flourishes are so nice...I think I'm DEFINITELY heading over to see the new ES (which I've seen, and is so nice and springy just as you said) to pick them up. Wait...i mean like...right now lol...

Annie said...

Congrats Shandy! Those alpha are the BOMB!!!!!