Thursday, June 7

Grab Bag Revealed & Doodlie-O Freebie!

alright ladies...it's time for the big reveal of my first ever grab bag!!! If you were one of the lucky gals who snatched this up during the big grand opening sale at ES, you saved over $11 off of the current prices for these! Here's what was inside.... (all are now available at both of my stores :)

These were all new releases (with the exception of Confidence - which was previously just a paper pack but I added some goodies to it for it to be a mini kit -- it actually comes with a total of 6 frames - only 3 are pictured. The additional three don't have words on them - so you can customize them to say what fits your LO :) ).... The only thing this Grab Bag was missing.... was some SWASS! Don't fret though ladies... I've been working on a super swass-alicious item that will be exclusive to my next grab bag! I can hardly wait for July to get here!!!

Here are 2 LO's that my CT has done up using CHANSEY! I thought they both did a wonderful job and wanted to show you all this little mini kit in action! The first one is by Lisa (she also used the Swass Swirls) and the second one is by Christy S. (she also used a Got Swass? Template and the Alpha Masks with class for her title).

alright.... my grand opening at ES was a bigger success than I ever imagined!! and I have all of YOU to thank -- so I wanted to give you guys a fun, new set of brushes that I created as a BIG OL' THANK YOU!!!! It comes with both the .abr file as well as the .png's of all the images. I really hope you all enjoy them!

you can download them HERE.

24 comments:

HeatherB said...

Wow! Even more goodies! Thanks Shandy...they are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute doodles.

Gail said...

So happy you had a successful launch - you really deserved it! And thank you for the fabulous doodles - LOVE them!

Annie said...

Great doodles - and congrats on your launch!!!

Chris said...

I really like using doodles in my layouts. They lend a handmade look, maybe. And sometimes simpler is better. Thank you for sharing.

Monique said...

those are some beautiful layouts! you have a wonderful CT! Just wanted to bring to your attention a thread at DST that made me think of you...
http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=58587
Check it out!

Sarebear said...

thank you!

ACMommy28 said...

Thanks so much for the adorable doodles! I am always on the prowl for new brushes, and these are great!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shandy for these great doodles--love them.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Janice said...

Great doodles! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

wow -- great goodies! I love that template and the layout you did with it, especially! So cute!

SarahB said...

Fun doodles! And that was one giant grab bag!

Anonymous said...

Love the doodles! I meant to send this to you a while ago... http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/55477/ppuser/11523
I used a template from your got shapes pack, just altered a bit ;)

Thanks for all the great stuff!

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks so much for the cute doodles!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these great doodles!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Great doodles, thanks! Awesome that the launch to your new place was such a success, but your stuff IS awesome so I am not at all surprised :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great doodles!!
Congrats on your launch!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi Shandy
I finally got my layout finished. I did a total lift of your layout with Nathan at 8 months (still took me forever to put it together) Wow I am slow. Just LOVE that layout!! :)

Here is my link so ya can take a peekie at it if you want

Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!!

http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/06/10-months.html

Anonymous said...

Very fun... thank you!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow... beautiful doodles!! Thanks for sharing them...

Crzylis89 said...

thank you so very much. I appreciate it much!

Crzylis89 said...

Thank you so very much! I appreciate it.

tajicat said...

Wow these are wonderful! Thanks so much! :)