Saturday, June 2

SHINES & Paint Swoosh Freebie

I literally crashed on the couch by 9pm last night! LOL.. guess I had a lot of catching up on my sleep to do! OK.. as promised, here are this weeks SHINES! I'm glad you guys all liked the template and I must say -- that's the most comments I've ever gotten on any one LO - hee hee :) Thanks for taking the time to write such nice things!

This first set are some of the template usage I got sent in :) now.. I saw SEVERAL other Lo's in galleries using this.. so next time be sure to send them to me (well... only if you want them included in the SHINES -LOL .... plus.. there's always a fun goodie for the participants!)




Each of this weeks Participants will receive my GRAB BAG!!! So check your emails ladies! (and if by chance you've already purchased it.... let me know and we'll get something different :)

I also was messing around and came up with these paint strokes... anyway, I'm not doing anything with these particular ones so here they are for your taking... I'm not including a TOU on these -- do whatever you want with them... and no credit is needed. I was too lazy to put them on individual files so there's just one png contact sheet with all the swooshes...

Download them HERE

HAPPY SATURDAY LADIES!!!

oh, and totally don't forget to check out Elemental Scraps!!! for all the grand re-opening celebrations. Lots of festivities going on still throughout the weekend and the whole store is still 50%!!! woohoo!! See ya later :)

15 comments:

Kimberly said...

Shandy - thank you so much for the awesome gift!! The grab bag is incredible!! How sweet of you! The template freebie was gift enough - this just tops the cake!!

Hugs
Kimberly

ChrissyW said...

these are fun!!! - thanks!

Janine said...

*bows down* Thank you so much Shandy *bows down again*

Sarebear said...

Thanks for the strokes, they are fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your lovely blog.
hugs,
Thena

TanyaLynn said...

Thanks so much for sharing!!!!

jennieb75 said...

Gorgeous LOs you have posted!! And love the swooshes... thanks!!

HeatherB said...

Great swooshes! Can't wait to get to my mail to see what's in the grab bag! Thanks Shandy!

Carol said...

Ooh the paint is awesome, thank you so much Shandy, shall have a lot of fun with this.

LVMommy22 said...

is that a font you used to write painted swooshes, or do i see another alpha in the works?
:) M

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO.. just sent one in..Bobbie

Muka said...

thanks shandy for the paint! and of course I just HAD to run on over to your new store (congrats, btw!) and buy a couple of stuff I've been eyeing... I think Swass is here to stay! :)

Gail said...

Thank you for the great swooshes!