Saturday, June 23

SHINES & Brush sale :)

Hey guys! Ok.. I feel like I've totally been neglecting my little blog.. in fact it was like midnight when I realized that it was time for the weekly SHINES! Being gone to girls camp all last week and then this week I was able to sneak away for a couple of days with my dh on a business trip (yes, I DO have the best MIL to take all 4 boys at the last minute so I could go :).... so now I'm playing catch up on all of the household chores and such. Although relaxing in a hotel with no interuptions by sweet angel boys (cough cough - LOL) I was able to get LOTS of new products designed! I've got such goodies in store to be released on July 1st! Elemental Scraps will be having a BLOCK PARTY!! and it should prove to be such fun!!! I'll tell you all more about that soon... but let's get on with the SHINES (so I can get to bed - hee hee)....

This week the participants will each recieve my new Assorted Swass brushes (check your emails ladies and if someone was overlooked, PLEASE let me know). Here's the preview.... now not onlyl have I neglected my bloggy-poo but I have also neglected to do anything FUN over at Shandy Vogt Designs so on a whim (and most likely since it is close to 2am) I decided to put all of my brushes (including these new Assorted Swass ones) on sale! 50% OFF for TODAY ONLY! No coupon needed.. prices are already adjusted for the sale - but will return to full price at midnight MST Saturday night. ok... so now on to the beautiful SHINES!!!
Also -- did you guys see that Scrappy Pony has a new store?? It's still her Grand Opening Sale and all products are 50% off! woohoo - go Heather!!!

13 comments:

Brittney said...

Thanks so much for the Shine Shandy! What fun!!

ymA said...

The Swass is great! I loved looking through all the layouts too.

Carol said...

LOVE the new Swasses! THANK YOU SO MUCH! You're so sweet!

Monique said...

gorgeous brushes Shandy! and beautiful layouts everyone!

MissHuniBuni said...

great swirls!!

Anonymous said...

The brushes are really beautiful!!! thank you so much!! Jenni

Brandy said...

beautiful layouts that were done. and what an awsome sale. the brushes rawk! great job.

HeatherB said...

Thanks for the Shine Shandy! Really love these brushes! Now going to have to check out the others in the store... :-)

LVMommy22 said...

holy cow! what a gorgeous bunch of shines!!! they were sure fun to look through!
:) M

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi Shandy
LOVE the new brushes!! Ya, big surprise I know since I seem to love everything you do! lol

Did you get my last post? Wondered if you saw the father's Day card I made with your last goodie? I also wondered if I had used it correctly. http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/06/happy-fathers-day.html

Sounds like you had a great weekend. We were gone cleaning out my grandmothers home. We just moved her into an assisted living place. It is beautiful but it sure was hard to go thru her stuff and get it ready to sell. Long emotional weekend but I am glad to have it over with!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi again, just wondering if you plan on doing any Swass journeling spots? Hint Hint :)

Monique said...

love those brushes Shandy (i already said that earlier huh? lol)I've made a layout using them already... check it out:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=136956&cat=all&ppuser=2207

Have a great day Shandy!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.