Saturday, June 16

SHINES :)

wow! when I got back from camping... I had lots of SHINES submissions! I really enjoyed myself looking at all of the LO's you guys have created with my designs!


This weeks participants will recieve a BRAND NEW PRODUCT that I won't be releasing until July 1st! sorry... no preview either for everyone else -- I want to keep this a secret until then... (well.. unless the girls who get it today create a LO with them... they can share and tease you all - hee hee)... it's another set of photoFX -- it's the grunge effect series and they are quite swass! Check your emails ladies! There were lots of you this week so if you don't have an email from me by Sunday morning... please let me know....

So.. I proudly present for your viewing pleasure --- this weeks SHINES!

6 comments:

HG said...

These layouts are just gorgeous this week! Hope you and your family have a great Father's Day!

ChrissyW said...

these are fantastic - LOVE all the stars and the masks!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

WOO HOO I am soooo excited about my Shine Gift!! Thank you so much.

Enjoy your day with your Family

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi there, just me again :) I had to try out my new gift! I did want to make sure I used it correctly. Also thanks for including the instructions!!

Here is my father's day card for my son from his little girl.

http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/06/happy-fathers-day.html


Thanks again!!

Carol said...

WOW! THANKS so much for the shine gift! I just LOVE your swass flourishes..they make my pages shine! :)

Carol said...

WOW! LOVE the Swasses! THANK YOU SHANDY!! You're so sweet!