Saturday, June 16

I've been TAGGED!

Thanks to Chantal I've been tagged! But before I begin I left out of town the very day that Chantal made her big announcement of who made her new CT -- and guess who's name was on it????? YEP!! Yours truly!!! I am soooo excited! She makes such awesome tempaltes and frame clusters! In fact I just finished up this one using one of her Photo Clusters -- In addition to the frame, I used papers from my Nature set, a cardboard with an Island Woods paper attached to it and one of my Deetle Doodles.... So yeah -- check out her stuff! She sells at Scrap Digi Style and Digital Scrap Spirit!

ok.. so on to the tagging...

Your Partner? is on his way home

Your hair? dark reddish brown
Your Mama? lives WAY too far away from me :(

Your Dad?huggable and a great supporter!
Your dream last night? I don't remember
Your favorite drink? Strawberry Crstal light with a splash of sugar Free Raspberry syrup! YUM!
In which room are you now? dining room

Your fear? I'm the biggest scaredy cat in the world! I'm VERY much afraid of the dark!
What do you wanna be in 10 years? to be able to say that I've been the best mom/wife I could be!
With whom did you spend the last evening? John - my awesome DH!
What are you not? a complainer
Your favorite book? hmmmm....
Last thing you ate? Orville Reddenbachers 94% FF kettle corn
Your mood? I am feeling rushed -- got lots that I need to be doing.. yet here I sit typing these out - LOL
Your friends? I have lots of friends... lots of good friends -- and few SUPER special ones!

Your summer? fun family time

When did you cry the last time? Friday up at Girls Camp when we sang the closing song
Favorite weekend hobby? truthfully?... probably when dh has all the boys off doing somethign fun and I'm left alone to enjoy the peace and quiet!

Job you dream of? I've got it!

Your Computer? HP laptop

Winter? it's alright... love that it brings CHRISTMAS!
Religion? LDS (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)

Holidays? love me some Christmas (see answer above - LOL)
On your bed? like 9 pillows and a big ol' comforter! love me some plush bedding!!
Love? yep! I've got definite love in my life! My sweet manly man and my 4 cute boys!

And now I'll tag some of my CT members as well :) -- Claire and Corinna and Heather (Scrappy Pony -- she's not on my CT but I wanna hear from her too!)

9 comments:

Brittney said...

YAY!! She's back from camp and bloggin' already!! :) congrats on the CT spot. I just got a "thanks but no thanks" email from my very first CT application (not Chantals). Shucks. Oh well.

xoxo

Glad you made it back alive!!

HG said...

I check my google reader and what appears? A blog update from Shandy. She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack! :) Hope you had a blast at camp and didn't get chiggers or poison ivy or something like that, lol.

Sooo...you're gonna tag me? (okay, I like being tagged) Well then...tag you're it, too!... check on my blog and fill out '7 things', lol. I'll go update my blog now... hubby's been away today so I've had some lovely computer time! Oh, and check your email, lol.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Congrats on the CT! Glad you are back from camp and I hope it was an awesome time :)

I Made This said...

Shandy!!!!! Tagging me! Tee Hee! This is only my third tag ever and they have all been this week. Anyway, loved reading yours and mine is now on my Blog.
Claire x

ChrissyW said...

sugar Free Raspberry syrup - need some of that I think... congrats on the CT spot!!!!

Carol said...

THANK you Shandy!! Welcome back. Thanks for highlighting my LOs. They were fun to make! We can't miss when using such neat products. :)
Congratulations on the CT! I saw some of Chantal's work a year ago and knew she'd be going places. She's great!

Pam said...

Thanks so much for the "Shine"! I love the goodie too! ;)

Your layout is gorgeous, that is a great cluster! Great to learn some fun stuff about you!

Lynette said...

Glad I wasn't the only once crying during that song! Pretty strong huh!!! Hope you and your girls had a great time!!!

Love ya!!!

Corinna said...

Great shines! Great list!
Thanks for the tag...

I accept and will post it soon, very soon.

((hugs))