Thursday, June 7

SHINES of the week!

woot! time again to showcase the LO's that you (my fans!) have sent in to me... This week, each participant will receive my new Got Swass? Templates that were just released this past weekend! I do periodic searches in various online galleries for my name and I *try* to comment on all the LO's you guys do with my goodies! Be sure to send them to me if you'd like them showcased here with the weekly SHINES!
ETA: it's been brought to my attention that the address I gave for Andilynn's designs is wrong -- the correct url is http://andilynn.wordpress.com so be sure to check andrea and her designs out! she ROCKS!

2 comments:

HeatherB said...

Wow...what a talented bunch of fans you have! ;-)

ChrissyW said...

ok these shines are SO GOOD!!!! and i love love love the little doodles!!!! thanks!