Monday, April 30

CT CALL

hey all my bloggity blog friends! I decided to take the plunge and get myself a CT -- I know (from past experiences of applying for paper scrapping DT's) that I hate it when the call is so far out and the announcement even further... So.. this will be a quick call (and hopefully I get a few peeps that are interested... come on now.. don't make me beg - LOL) Here's my ad telling about it: Basically the requirements will be 1-2 Lo's a week... promoting me in any way you see fit (like possibly participating in the Praise Game threads over at DST :) and posting your layouts to 3 online galleries (DST + 2 more of your choice).. The benefits will be 24/7 free access to my store and a headshot and bio featured over at my website -- now who could pass up that? LOL...

If you are interested... drop me an email with a link to your best gallery and just tell me a little bit about yourself - just so I can get to know you better. Deadline is this Saturday and I'll announce a week from today - Monday - May 7th. Each applicant will recive a personal email from me either way... THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST! :)

I also thought I'd tell a little bit more about myself (since I usually just use this blog for my scrap related stuff)... here's a pic we took last week. I was sooo hoping it would have turned out better... but oh well.. Nathan (my baby) was SO NOT in the mood! and having to get up and set the timer and run back into place didn't help things either... but here it is. Yep.. I've got 4 boys. August is 10, Seth will turn 9 next month, Ben is 5 and Nathan is 7 months. My first expereince with anything digital was 7 months ago when I decided to use my PSE4 program (that I begged for last mother's day) and did up Nathan's Birth Announcements. It was totally fun and I've been hooked ever since! I'm 31 and my DH and I got married on Dec. 28, 1994 in the Boise LDS Temple. He's an officer in the army (and yep.. we've had to do the whole deployment thing - hence the big gap between the last boys - LOL). I totally love photography and setting up photo shoots (especially when they go well :) We're HUGE BSU (Boise State University) football fans and life evolves around that each fall - hee hee (actually it's kind of nice since dh and older boys have season tickets -- so I get to have lots of "alone" time at home :) Let's see... I'm totally easy going and have a pretty optimistic attitude about life in general. Guess that's about it for now... so, yeah.. if you'd like to be a part of my new CT -- I'd love to hear from you! Just drop me an email.

9 comments:

HG said...

Let me just say that's a GREAT photo! When I first glanced at it I figured you had a photographer come to your house. Great job setting that up! You should be extremely happy with how that came out, you did a fantastic job. Oh, and our wedding anniversary is December 15th 1996 :) I thought my DH and I were the only crazy ones to get married at Christmas time, lol.

I blogged about you today on my blog :) Good luck with the CT call, I'm sure you'll get a TON of replies!

ChrissyW said...

love the pic - and a CT call how FUN!!!

Jules said...

I just love that family photo! Great to get to know more about you!

LVMommy22 said...

your photo looks great! you did a fab job with it!
:) M

LVMommy22 said...

p.s.
you know your ct is going to have to be the swass girls, don't you?
:) M

Brynn Marie said...

How funny...my DH is in the army (12 years this August) and we have a Seth too!

Anonymous said...

I love the family photo. I also would love to be a CT, but since I travel to St Louis every other week to work, I would be unable to do the required layouts. Oh, well, that is life. Have a wonderful evening!
Kathy M

Anonymous said...

You are one hot mamma!
Great family photo.

dale ann cubbage said...

Love those pictures of your family, and the LO is great!

ANd . . . a CT CALL???? I'd love to be on your CT!!! I LOVE SHANDY V DESIGNS!!!

Ok, I'm gonna email you . . .

da