Tuesday, April 24

NEW STORE... and Grace Bennett rocks!

Yes... you're at the right place :) I've just been updating my look and getting things a bit more cheery for the Spring weather that is about to be here (HOORAY FOR SPRING!). I just wanted to say that -- since sometimes when I go to a blog I frequent and things look different, I have to do a double take and make sure I'm at the right place - LOL

I know I've been a bit scarce around the digi community and here at my blog (Ok.. just since like last Thursday) and I'm so excited to tell you the reason why.... I've been working with GRACE BENNETT to set me up with a *real* store. I feel a bit like Pinnochio when I say "I'm a real store owner!" - LOL

First thing -- I've gotta give props to Grace! (For those of you who might not be aware of this incredible designer.. she has a shop set up here at Elemental Scraps. She just uploaded some WAY COOL items into her store and you won't be dissappointed if you check her out! some really unique designs and awesome templates! I totally had to snatch some up and can't wait to play!) Well, she saw my blog/store last week, contacted me and offered me something I couldn't pass up! She has worked her little buns off putting together my NEW STORE - so now it will be much easier for the checkout of my items and a smoother navigation! Last weeks GRAND OPENING sale here at my blog was a tremendous hit! I absolutely LOVED giving away the prizes to the "Lucky 13" gals... I loved logging into my email and seeing all of these wonderful emails from all of you. I SOO appreciated them all - each and every one of them! They got me through a long week :)

Now you know I couldn't open up shop and not have another Grand Opening shin-dig, right - LOL. So right now the entire store is 50% off (this sale will last through this Saturday - April 28th) so if you were hesitant about purchasing through my blog I hope that this new arrangement will be a bit more comfortable.

Also, I asked Grace if it would be cool for me to put her contact info here in case any of you new (or veteran) designers were interested in contacting her to see what she can do for YOU! She agreed... so if anyone's interested - here's her email: gabenn2@msn.com
For a funky swass freebie.... keep scrolling down :)
Also... if you usually look for my freebies in the Member Giveaway section at http://www.digishoptalk.com they will no longer be there (due to the rules of store owners not posting freebies there) but they can be found in their Digital Site and Designers Announcements forum... so be sure to keep checking back. I'm still planning on my freebies and MOST DEFINITELY keeping up with my SHINES! (which BTW -- keep sending me your LO's! I've got some fabulous creations sent to me already this week and can't wait to show them off to you on Friday!)

Happy Scrapping! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah.... that is fantastic Shandy!
Congrats,
Gotta Love Grace Bennett!
And your designs are rocking the house girl.

**hugs**

Margie said...

How exciting for you!! Congratulations and best of luck with your new store!!

HG said...

Lovin' the new store, you and Grace worked really hard on it and it shows :) I wish you much good luck in your new endevor!

LVMommy22 said...

your new store is even better than your last one! looks very swass!
:) M

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new store and i love those swirls!

Christy said...

Your store looks awesome -- Grace did a wonderful job for you!!!

Brynn Marie said...

I can't believe I forgot to leave you this comment before today.

After reading about Grace's CT call on your blog, I decided to go ahead and apply. I had only been digi scrapping for about a month so I thought there was no way I would get a spot, but wanted to apply at least for the expierence of applying. Well I ended up getting a spot and I love it.

So long story short...THANK YOU!! If I haden't read about it here I would have never applied.