Monday, April 16

Going LIVE (wish me luck!)

Phew! I have been a busy little bee! Over the past couple of weeks, I've been adding to my "inventory" and decided it was about time to launch my STORE! I know that the majority of my readers are all about the freebies (I think we all are...that's why most of us stalk Ikea Goddess and Amy W. and Selena you get the idea, right- hee hehe) but just want to say that I've got the Frugal Digi Scrapper in mind and for this week (until Saturday at midnight) I've got everything in the store priced at just $.99!

Ok.. now I'm going to feel like I do whenever I host a Pampered Chef party or Stampin'UP party... I always tell my friends "Just come! You don't have to buy anything... just stop by and visit! It'll be fun and then I won't be there all alone - LOL"... so that's what I'm going to tell all of you (my cyber friends!)... Just go check it out and have fun! I would really love to hear any comments you guys have about it...

For stopping by today, I've got a little Island Woods Add on that includes the 2 papers and a frame (and yep, you guessed it... the full kit is over at the store). It's a beauty! After I packaged this up, I thought to myself how it looks like it could be the cover of a book.. perhaps a Shutterfly one - how fun is that! Wouldn't you agree?? :)
downlaod here

33 comments:

Brynn Marie said...

The store looks great! I know I will be using my paypal account before Saturday!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

It does look like a beautiful book cover.How cool!Thank you so much for sharing with me:)

Anonymous said...

I love this! Thank you so much :)

Deanna said...

Thanks for sharing these. I can't wait to check out your store!!

Kris said...

Lovin' the store Shandy... Great job! btw...Scrappy pony told me about your store... what a little sweetie to pass on such wonderful treats. :o)

Lynn said...

OK Shandy... seriously. It's a good thing you are selling this for $.99 right now, because otherwise I'd be in the poorhouse. LOVE your new stuff! And thanks for the freebie! Love the flowers!

Anonymous said...

Just checked out your store...you've got it going on, girl..congrats..you deserve the best. Your designs are wonderful...will have to get out the paypal card this weeke sometime...thanks for the lovely sampler, love the frame.
-Sheryl

SAHM said...

Thanks much! D

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for this wonderful freebie!
Off to check the store next!!

Anonymous said...

Love the soft muted color and the Woody designs on the paper and the frame. Thank you so much for sharing, it is appreciated! BettyJoR

Daniela said...

Thanks, I love the flowery paper!

Lucie said...

Whoohooo, Shandy, congratulations!!! How's that, I haven´t been here for a week and you've become elemental scrapper and a store owner!:-))) best of luck in both, you rock!

brooke said...

beautiful work, as always! thanks!

Annie said...

LOVE this flowered paper!!!! Thanks! Heading to your store now to check it out! ;)

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful. Love the colors and textures/patterns. TFS
~Lil B~

Anonymous said...

I'll take ten of each! Love your store...I've already placed my first order, and I'm sure I'll be back for more.
Thanks for the freebie. I am so proud for you of your hard work and accomplishments.

Sweet Pea said...

Very pretty! Thank you,
Susan

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the freebie...headed to your store right now...I love your stuff so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the wonderful goodie.

Peggie said...

Thank you for this lovely kit.
I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

pretty, thank you! D

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your store looks fabulous!
Congrats... you have done a great job... and your kits rOck!

{B}dreamy said...

It's true, this freebie is a beauty! Thank you!

LVMommy22 said...

you've done a fabulous job on your store! you must be so proud of yourself! yay!
:) M

Sarah Graves said...

Thanks so much for the freebie and your store looks great!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thanks! great kit and that frame is totally fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

thanks, this looks terrific!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks so much for the freebies!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Thank you.

Kate Simms said...

Your colors are just yummy. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, thank you!