Wednesday, April 11

Jumperoo Freebie

Guess what today is?? Today I register my little boy for Kindergarten! How did that happen?? Now, he's not my first to go off to school... nor is he my second - he's the 3rd boy that has gone through this milestone! It just doesn't seem possible! On the positive -- Nathan (my youngest ds) and I will have special "mommy time" each day. :)

Well it's time again for another freebie. I've actually had these papers sitting on my HD for a while now... guess I'm not doing anything else with them so here ya go! Hopefully some of you can use them. So after packaging this mini kit up, I've come to the conclusion that my best genre is definitely G.R.U.N.G.E.! It's so much fun to create and the end product is always so striking and cool. I totally love my "if you dare" series (and what a cool name, if I do say so myself - LOL)... So a little teaser here -- been working on another "set in the series... it's "if you dare (to be a baby)" and I think it's sooooooo cool! Look for it next week (hopefully :)

oh, and yet another teaser... I've got something cooked up special to give to all my SHINES this week! Got some new faces that I can't wait to show off! Remember you can use any of my designs and just shoot me the link :) I'll need them by the end of today (Thursday) if you want them included this week :)

Download Jumperoo here

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Love the brads. Oh, and you can count on me to submit a LO for your friday shines...you certainly make it worth my while! :)

LVMommy22 said...

can't wait to see 'if you dare - baby'! tfs!
:) M

LVMommy22 said...

i keep meaning to enlarge the photo on this, as you suggested, but i haven't yet ...
http://www.3scrapateers.com/gallerypp/showphoto.php/photo/54663/cat/500/ppuser/13839
:) M

ChrissyW said...

this is the cutest boyish thing ever!! thanks!

Deanna said...

This is great! Thanks for your generosity!!

Unknown said...

OH this will be great for my little jumperoo's.. LOL :) Thanks so much for these! :)

Demetria said...

thanks for the great freebie LOVE IT

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Thanks so much! I'm hoping to use it for some little boy pages soon....working on them in the after hours!

Ramie

Lynn said...

I forgot to thank you when I downloaded, but I had to get busy on a layout using it! =) So THANKS!

Can't wait to see the If You Dare baby stuff!

YOU ROCK!

Paula Patrick said...

Thank you - very nice kit!

Amy W. said...

lovely work! TFS

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great kit. Love the colors.

orachel said...

HI THERE! I really want to thank you for all of your freebies! Whenever I pop into your blog theres always something fun to play with! I know what you mean about wanting to "pay back" for all the freebies you've been given. I'm about to start the same thing! I'm just finishing up with my first ever freeb kit! Yeah!

I think your vintage florals series is absolutely wonderful! Truly lovely work. Sadly, I'm recently disabled so the measley dollar and a half is too much for me right now, but I love that you gave away some freebie bits! Thanks!

I'd like to subscribe to your blog, but every time I try I get error on the link. Is it possible for you to manually subscribe me? I'd sure appreciate it!

I'm at orachel54@yahoo.com

And congratulations! I think you're officially a designer after all of these fab creations! Is your stuff available in a store anywhere? I can't wait to see that "woods" series of papers. I'm totally COVETING that one paper you have on blog. BEAUTIFUL! Makes me regret I didn't find your blog till after the giveaway was over! I'll see what I can put together with your freebs and send you the link.

Have a wonderful weekend!
rachel kendall

wendy said...

thanks Shandy...awesome colors!!!

mel hains said...

helloo! thanks so much for sharing! the kit is beautiful!
lotsa love, mel

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing, great kit!! - Kris

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much - just love the colours - Hugs - Maggy

Michelle said...

Thank you very much. Love the colors.