Wednesday, April 18

LUCKY 13 GALS!

Just wanted to come here and announce the LUCKY 13 GALS of the day!!
First of all... the 113 winner was TANYA D. and the lucky 13th customer was CYNTHIA S.
Both ladies now are the lucky owners of my entire store! Plus, their full purchase price was refunded to them! HAPPY SCRAPPING GALS!

Again.. thank you so very much for all of your support... I've loved all your emails and notes and comments... (one can never have enough of those, right? LOL)...

No freebie today... been a busy day...
oh, but I DO have a freebie tip for you:
Driving on a Closed Road is Against the Law! Spent the afternoon in traffic court attempting to get my ticket dismissed (comming home from church last month I drove on 100 yards of a closed road - although the signs were MOVED and no constructions crews were out and no obstructions that I had swerve around, etc...) anyway... after the judge told me I was wrong and had to pay (he ended with "and I can't say it's (driving on that particular section of road) is not something I wouldn't have done myself..." I was bummed. This was my frist time at traffic court and we actually did the whole *trial* thing -- so i got all sworn in and was called as my own witness -- out of my comfort zone.. but hey, I can scrap about it, right? LOL

also.. don't forget to keep sending me LO's for this weeks SHINES! Friday is quickly approaching! :) Hooray for the weekend!

2 comments:

HG said...

I'd like to say congrats to the lucky 13 winners, too! They got some amazing stuff! What a fabulous contest idea Shandy :)

I can't believe that happened in traffic court. That sucks :( I've never had to go. My tickets are usually for something REALLY stupid like expired tag. How do you fight that? lol! You don't have lawyers that you can hire for like 50 bucks and they go fight the ticket for you? They do here in Florida, of course with the amount of moronic drivers we have down here there is a major need for that, lol.

Anonymous said...

UGH on the traffic court thing. That stinks. Here's hoping that the pages about it are fun to make....and cost less than the fine. ;-)

Ramie