Saturday, April 28

Swass!

alright ladies... you guys are keeping me smiling with the whole Swass craze! LOL

what I love best is those of you who have used it in a comment and then quickly added "did I use that correctly?" - and rest assured... you have! :)

Just to clairfy things for some of my new readers, SWASS (which rhymes with "moss") is a term that was used in the late 80's (just for a brief amount of time) that means HIP, FUNKY, COOL, RAD, AWESOME etc and I'm bringing it back - LOL... so for example here's a good illustration on its use...

this LO by Lisa H. in Canada is TOTALLY SWASS! When she sent this to me.. I was like "YOWZA.. this is awesome! She used the Nature Paper (avaiable in the store) and very fittingly the Swass Borders (also available in the store - with some freebie borders found here at my blog....)

Here's another use of the term... go check out Heather's Swass designs! She's always got a great freebie for her readers and she's constantly adding new products to her store!

and last, but not least... do you guys see a new addition to my blog?? need a hint? Look at the space to the right (up above my profile)... yep, a new BLINKIE that tells everyone you've got style! Or should i say... that you layouts are SWASS! hee hee.. isn't is just so much fun to say?! Say it with me... Swass! I love it! It just rolls off the tongue nicely -- (I have to say that it is creeping into my everyday vocab -- yesterday I saw a friend with a new haircut and i told her how swass it was - yeah, she didn't get it - LOL). Alright and just for fun... while I'm out and about the digi community, if I see this rather swass lookin' blinkie in your siggy.... you just might find yourself with an extra little goodie :) Let's see... I think that's about it for today. Thanks for stopping by! and remember that my 50% off sale ends tonight at midnight :)

4 comments:

Elizza said...

SWASS! learned something new today! can't wait to use it! :D

Monique said...

lol, that's wonderful! i'll have to remember that word when i'm blogging or posting in the forums, it's just sooooo SWASS! lol... have a swass day!

Petra said...

Love the swass therm...neat idea!! Might have to sprot that blinkie :-)

have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I looked for your e-mail addy and could not find it, so I posted this here, hope you don't mind.

I wanted to personally tell you about the new Designers Forum.

I have created a forum strictly for designers to post their freebies with photos!

I can see this being a central meeting place for all designers.

All freebies would be available to view by the public.

Take a look at this new and innovative idea of mine and see what you think.

There is help to post your photos there and it is really easy to snag them from your blog or website!

I hope you join the Designer Forum to list your freebies!

http://www.digidebz.com/forum


Warmest Regards,
Digi Debz