Wednesday, May 2

good afternoon!

I just wanted to pop on real quick and say that you guys are REALLY making this CT call hard on me! I was hoping only like 6 people would apply so I wouldn't have to make any decisions and everyone could be on my team - LOL .... unfortunately that isn't the case so I will be faced with a hard task! But on the bright side... It really makes me feel so happy that so many have actually wanted to create for me! wow! thanks for the UPLIFT :)


I also wanted to remind anyone who's interested in the weekly SHINES... I'll need your LO's by tomorrow night to be included. I wanted to go ahead a post a couple that have come in. Both using a template from my newest template pack - GOT ADS? This design was my favorite out of the group and I loved seeing it in action.
This first one is by Chrissy W. She also used the Island Woods kit. Aren't her 3 little guys so handsome!! looks like they're having a blast there at the beach!
and this second one was send in by Monique. What a totally adorable little girl! Who can resist a cowgirl with new pink boots!!!

oh I also wanted to point you all in the direction of some cool things :) :)

Jennilyn opened up her new site this week and it is DEFINITLEY one of the coolest designed sites!! CONGRATS to her!! That's quite a big undertaking! It's so bright, fresh and fun -- just like her designs! It's totally worth checking out! oh, and her little daughter drew the image for her home page! how fun is that!

and also Heather has a set of 20 unique flower brads up for grabs today!! they are totally cute and would be a great accent on any LO! While there.. be sure to scroll down and see all of the yummy goodies she's been hard at work creating!

5 comments:

HG said...

Shandy, thanks for the plug :) Love those layouts. I knew you'd have a tough time choosing a CT! From looking at the layouts in your weekly shines, I can tell there's some major talent out there doing layouts with your goodies.

ChrissyW said...

I LOVE what you did with the ribbon on that girly page!!!

dale ann cubbage said...

Shandy, what is SHINES? And how can I play???

da

Christy said...

Those are awesome picks so far. I don't envy you in the choice you have to make for your CT. Just know that those of us who applied just love your stuff and we will be excited to see whoever you pick!!

orachel said...

Hey Miss Shandy!

Just wanted to tell you that I ADORE all of your new products!! Can't wait to come running with credit card as soon as I have some pocket money!!

I also wanted to tell you that you might want to shoot me an email to pick up the updated Design Resource Freebie list...added a truckload to it, and lots of stuff ok for commercial use, so hopefully you'll find tons of tools n inspriation for your gorgeous designs!

I've also FINALLY gotten together a few freebies. Soon as I was ready to start designing in earnest, my harddrive was totally filled, so had to get new 500 gb harddrive...now I'm ready to rawk and would love to give you some of my freebies to thank you for all of yours! Not quite the same level of professionalism, but hey, I'm learning! LOL

I'm at orachel54@yahoo.com, and if ya email me I'll send you the new freebie list and my freebies that I've created.

Thanks so much for all of the gorgeousness!

rachel kendall
orachel
orachel54@yahoo.com