Friday, May 18

SHINES & a Colossal Freebie!!

Hi everyone! I keep telling myself that I need to post more than once a week! But truthfully, each spare moment I get... I'm working on new designs to bring to you :) -- but I know that I like it when I get regular updates from my favorite designers (hee hee.. did you see how I snuck in that subliminal message - LOL).... so I'm going to make a goal to post 3 times in this next week.... I know, I know... now you all can rest peacefully at night knowing they'll be some updates (and most likely a few freebies :) from me in the next few days!

Alright, I've gone on long enough... let's get to the real purpose of this Post -- to SHOWCASE THIS WEEKS SHINES!! oh yeah!

First up we've got AMBER W. (top left) and BRITTNEY L. (top right) both illuminating some sweet Swass Lo's using the Island Woods collection (Brittney also used one of my templates) - WTG ladies! Bottom left is sent in by JULES the Confidence papers really meshed beautifully with her picture (and props to Jennilyn for the cool template she used -- and yep.. snagged up that beauty myself!)... and then KELLY sent in this incredible LO using Paramount! Love them all ladies! Next batch are my Template peeps :) (so only the template is created by me.. the fabulous kits used belong to other fabulous designers!)
This top left LO using my FANCIFUL kit was sent in by LISA C. (who BTW is just starting out designing so go check her out.. she's also got a contest going on right now!) As you know... I always give a little something special to the wonderful gals who participate in my weekly SHINES and of course, this week is no different :) I've decided to give each of them the set of my new SWASS FRAMES! so check your emails ladies :)

Of course I couldn't forget my faithful blog readers... so here's a product I created and thought I'd let you all have first dibs on it for FREE before I added it to my store (I'll keep it here for a week... then it'll only be availabe for purchase - so snag it quick!). Download Got Stitches? Colossal Style here

70 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the SHINE! I'm so flattered. Your stuff makes scrapping so easy! :) I LOVE SV DESIGNS!!

Anonymous said...

Neat stitches! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Nyckelpiga Creations by Josie said...

Love them..
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these cool stitches!

Kimberly said...

I absolutely love stitches! Thanks so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the stitches!

ChrissyW said...

LOVE the stitches!!! and love the shines!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

You are just the best! :) Thanks for the shine gift, I LOVE frames!!

Now I need to figure out masks, I have never used a mask before so this will be a good challenge for me for the week.

LOVE the stitches, thank you.

Happy TGIF!!

CathyK Designs said...

Thanks so much for the wondrful stitches!

Sooze said...

Great stitches...thanks so much for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the awesome swass frames & also the stitches! Love'em!!! Also, thanx for pluggin my site today!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the stitches.

HeatherB said...

Shandy, thanks for these great stitches, but most of all, thanks for the SHINE! I'll echo Brittney's sentiments by saying it's an honour. I'm going to have fun with those frames! :-)

Ramie :-) said...

Those are just WAY too cool!!! Thank you so much!!!

Ramie

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shares, love all your stuff

Unknown said...

These are great thank you so much for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

modgee

I'm loving all these stitches, thanks so much :)

Deanna said...

Thanks for the great stitches!

Mara said...

totally perfect I love the little messy stile with stitches. They look so great. Thank you very much

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great stitches

Anonymous said...

thanks for this great and useful gift, Shandy!

Jenni said...

Thanks so much, one can never have enough stitches!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you great stiches

Anonymous said...

Shandy, Very nice, as always. Thank you.

Amy W. said...

Shandy!
These stitches are super cool! I also love those masks and frames from the above post!!! Keep up the wonderful work sweetie!
-Amy

Anonymous said...

A digiscrapper can never have too many stitches . . . and these are fabulous! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for your stitches...
If you want I've got a little freebie on my blog!!!

-tnchick- said...

love stitches - so many "kits" lack them, thank you!

Carol said...

I loooooove stitches, thank you so much. These are like nothing I've ever seen before. Brilliant.

Anonymous said...

these are just fantabulous, TFS.

VJ's Scrap Room said...

These are wonderful!!Thank you so much:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the neat stitches!

Anonymous said...

thank you for the stitches.

Heather said...

How handy are those?? Thank you! :-)

Anonymous said...

These stitches are great and will come in handy! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Love adding stitches! Such a variety! Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

The stitches are great! I love looking at the layouts. It's inspiring. :)

xashee's corner said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!thank you so much for sharing your talent! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the cute stitches

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the neat stitches!

Joyceee

Anonymous said...

Wow, these look great! AmyW pointed me here.

grambie said...

Thanks for the wild collection of stitches. Love that you have clusters as well as double-row stitching. A fun collection for sure. TFS Leavin Some LUV! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these stitches. Can never get enough.

Anonymous said...

These stitches are fabulous! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic stitches. Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for your generosity!

dale ann cubbage said...

Gosh, I almost missed out on these! They are SO SWASS!!

da

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shandy! Stitches are always good!

Inma said...

Really cool and nice stitches thanks a million for sharing them with us. :o)

Best wishes. :o)

Diana said...

Thank you so much for the stitches!

Anonymous said...

These are really cool! I know I can use these - thank you so much for this very nice gift.

Anonymous said...

These stitches are awesome - thanks :)

Momsdesign said...

These are great, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

thank you for the great stitches, I never able to find them when I need them sooo....these lovely gems have a special spot on the hard drive! thank you sooooo much!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I need to learn how to make stitches!

Susan - s3js said...

These ar ereally cool. Thanks so much!

tajicat said...

Awesome! Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! These are cool!

Gail said...

Thank you for the great stitches!

Diginan,Liz said...

These are really neat stitches, thank you so much for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

great stitches; thank you very much.

tajicat said...

These are great! Thanks so much!:)

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE these stitches!!! I've been on the hunt for some big stitches and these are perfect. Thank you SO much. Found you at IkeaGoddess's blog.

Anonymous said...

These will certainly come in handy. Thank you so much

Anonymous said...

hello, i want to download the stitches but i think the link is too old. can u upload again? please?!
Maria.Lehnert@gmx.de