Wednesday, May 2

New Products + Freebie

A couple of new products I just put into the store tonight :) I got lots of comments on how you like the concept of the glitter outlines to be seperate so that you can customize them to match any LO... so I made up a set of glittery outlines for my Cardboard Characters. I've got them individually (for those of you who already have the characters...) and then I also bundled them together for future customers :) What's really cool about these (ok.. at least to me - LOL) is that you know when you are working with "real" glue and glitter... you inevitably get those globs here and there where the glue and glitter are much more thick... well.. I put them on these as well for a more realistic look :) I was quite pleased with them - hee hee

and then I've also got this ne kit up - called Paramount. Now for this particular kit -- there is a way you can get it for free! How is that, you ask? Well all you have to do is participate in the challenges over at Scrapgarden and this is the digi prize for participation! Pretty cool, eh? Also all of these items are each 30% off for the next 3 days (until Saturday night). Now that's what I call swass!
and then I also had done this template up (back when i was working on the "got shapes" pack and this one didn't make the cut - LOL... so... here ya go! hopefully a few of you will like it :) I was being a bit lazy and didn't zip it up.. so it's just the psd file to download from 4shared.

Download template here

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the weekly SHINES! :) You'll all be in for a special treat! As always - there's some great submissions and I can't wait to show them off. There's still time if YOU want to add yours in -- and I've already got the SHINES gift all packaged and ready to go to the participants :)

20 comments:

mel hains said...

thanks so much for the freebie! much appreciated!
love,
mel
xxxxxxxxxxxx

ChrissyW said...

LOVE that very boyish kit - thanks!!! the star buttons are SO CUTE!!! (and of course the template!)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great template
mmikes

Brooke - in Oregon said...

I just picked up a batch of your templates, LOVE THEM!! Thanks for this one too!

Brooke said...

Wow, you are very talented!! Your stuff looks awesome! Have a great day! Thanks for the template too.

Anonymous said...

Great stuff Shandy! Love the cardboard cutouts with glitter! Thanks for plugging my store yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

ohhh wow!! Love the glitter being seperate!!! AWESOME idea! Thanks for the great template as well!

Monique said...

wonderful new products! i love those glittery cardboards!

Kelley Mickus said...

Thanks for the freebie - I love your glitter with the globs - goopy glitter and no mess, ya gotta love that! KM.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shandy!
Your new kit is darling!!!
and thanks for the template.
As always you rOck!

Tracy Blankenship said...

great product...love them. and htanks for the template. mawahhh
tracyb

Anonymous said...

thanks very much for the template.

Anonymous said...

Thank you

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the template!

Christy said...

Love the cardboard shapes -- the template rocks!! And you know I love that new kit -- thanks for making it for us -- you guys should come over and check out our contest!!

www.scrapgarden.net

Anonymous said...

Amazing template

lebjs said...

Thank you so much for this bonus : ) Great template!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the template.

Gail said...

Wonderful template - thank you!

Michelle said...

Thank you!