Monday, May 7

INTRODUCING the SWASS POSSE

alright ladies... I spent the majority of NSD pouring over all of the submissions and personally emailing each applicant (if you didn't get a response from me... (1) check your junk mail.. I was told that one of my emails ended up in their junk folder - GASP and if it's not there.. please drop me a line -- I dont want anyone to feel "missed")

Everyone had such great talent that it really was a T.O.U.G.H. decision I had to make! Finally I narrowed it down and here's the newest members of the SWASS POSSE:
**credit to Amanda Roberts for the Pretty Shabby Frames that I used**

7 comments:

HG said...

Congratulations on your first CT, Shandy! And, congratulations to all of the lovely ladies that are part of it :)

Anonymous said...

Great frame...so excited to get to be part of your team!

Corinna said...

WOOOoohoooo!
Can't wait to get to know the other girls!

Love the way you presented all of us... so SWASS!

ChrissyW said...

so excited!!!!! congrats to the rest of you too - looking forward to getting to know you all!!

Jules said...

Congrats ladies!!

Anonymous said...

Congrat's ladies, have fun working with all Shandy's GREAT designs!!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Good morning!
I used another one of your Templates, gotta love those! :)

Here is a link to my layout
http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/05/are-you-crazy.html

Hope your week is going well!