Thursday, May 24

Weekly SHINES!

so I think I did pretty good in the blogging department this week -- considering this is my 4th post since last weeks SHINES were posted! A lot of you sure had fun with the Swass-ness of my new releases - LOL. I am sooo grateful that you all have given me such great support over this last month :) and I'm super glad that so many of you like the Swass Masks and Frames (I hope you all feel like you know how to use the masks now ;)...

ok... on to the SHINES! The participants this week will each receive a $5 Gift certificate to my store -- have fun ladies!!

4 comments:

HG said...

ooooh, such yummy layouts this week! Those swass masks totally ROCK! Hmm...maybe I need to get me some of those! :) Thanks again, Shandy :)

HeatherB said...

Shandy, thanks for the GC. I'm looking forward to a little shopping trip!

Cheers,
/Heather

Monique said...

i love your swass frames! check out the layout i finished this morning with them:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=120830&cat=all&ppuser=2207

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Shine gift Shandy!!! So generous of you. I just love seeing my LOs on your blog. So flattering.

xoxo