Thursday, May 10

SHINES & Fanciful Addon Freebie!!

wow! what a week it has been! I've been busy designing new things... getting my new CT up and running (which BTW - they're awesome! and I'm sure you guys have seen some of their work in the galleries about town)... On a personal note: I was attempting to be a *good* mom and jump on the trampoline with my 5 year old... something went wrong and i heard a loud P.O.P.! and I went down! OUCH!! did something terrible to my ankle... so we hobbled back in and snuggled for some movie time. We're leaving in the morning for my dh's grandpa's funeral (about 6 hours away) and I'm not looking forward to the throbbing that will inevitably accompany me with my foot not being elevated.... His grandpa was like 95 and lived a great long life so this isn't a *super sad/sudden* death.... but hearts are broken nonetheless...

OK... shifting gears now.... I got some terrific SHINES to show you, so let's get started!!!
there weren't as many as usual (but I'm thinking that's becuase now I've 17 people on my CT - who normally were some of the regular contributers! LOL)

I guess this was the template of choice this week! LOL... This is one of my newest template
additions - GOT ADS? Here's the next group of wonderful LO's These are using my templates (with other incredible designers papers) the top left is a freebie one and the other two are both from GOT SHAPES? and this last group of awesome LO's: Top left Lo by Dara using last weeks SHINES gift (Liberty). Top Right by Chrissy - also using Liberty as well as myy cardboard cutouts and characters... Bottom left is by Kelly using the Confidence papers -- look at that cutie!! and bottom right is by Lisa C. also featuring the Liberty papers! Great job ladies!!! Each of this weeks participants will recieve the full kit of FANCIFUL -- so check your emails ladies! I hope you enjoy it! here's a freebie addon for you all to enjoy! Download the Fanciful Add on here

29 comments:

mel hains said...

thanks so much shandy!
much love,
mel
xxxxxxxx

Annie said...

Great kit Shandy! Hey - how did you do the word SUMMER in your layout?!?! LOVE the look - please tell!!!! :D
louann@zoomtown.com

ChrissyW said...

CUTE CUTE - these stickers are the cutest - thanks and LOVED those shines - all excellent!!

HG said...

Great shines this week! And love the fanciful add-on, it's so bright and cheery :) Plugged you on my bloggy :)

Anonymous said...

I have horrible ankles, so I just CRINGE when I hear the POP story. I know EXACTLY how that feels and its the worst!!!!! I'm so sorry.

I just ADORE fanciful! I kick myself EVERY WEEK for not getting a SHINE done. But this was the craziest week ever. I didn't get one thing scrapped. NOT ONE!! Grr. . . maybe next week.

Love,
Britt

Anonymous said...

An awesome freebie! Thanks so much! The orange paper is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope your trip goes better than expected.

Thanks for the freebie. It is very cute.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this bright and cheerful minikit.

Amy W. said...

Too cute Shandy! Thanks for sharing sweetie, and thanks for the comment today.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the cuteness!

IkeaGoddess said...

Totally cute, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

How cute. Thanks so much. I love the folded paper.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! Love the colors and the the stickers! Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I love these colors!
Calico

Unknown said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh :) thank you. :)

Joy said...

Ouch... you poor thing.

Thank you for the cute freebie... love the kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing.

LuAnn said...

thank you so much for the freebie! Great summer add on to use with those pool photos! thanks again!

Anonymous said...

how fun! love the summer colors! thanks
-Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Ooh, this is totally cute! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the sample. I love the paper fold
mmikes

Mara said...

thank you very much, this is just to cute

Peggie said...

Thank you for this lovely kit.

Anonymous said...

adorable! thank you

elnorac said...

Thanks for the wonderful Fanciful Add-on and Got Stitches freebies! You're so generous with your talent!

Hugbuggal said...

Totally Adorable - TFS!

Gail said...

This is soooo cute - thank you!

Michelle said...

Love that frog he is too cute. Thank you