Thursday, May 10

New Products - hooray!

just wanted to make a quick post that I just put a few more goodies into the store. First I didn't want any 8.5x11 scrappers to feel left out at Shandy Vogt Designs... so... I made up a tempalte pack for you guys! They are in landscape view and can totally help you out in making swass LO's!

and then.. I started playing around with making some stickers and all of a sudden... FANCIFUL was created! LOL.. here's the preview for it (it's found under the mini-kits section at the store)...
and here are some LO's that my wonderful team has made using Fanciful! This first one is a LO that I actually scrapped up today during naptime (and the folded paper is part of the free add on pack found in the next post down....)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhh great templates, i always scrap that size when they are gifts!!! ill have to check them out!

cloggie68 said...

Love all the flowers in the kit... so bright.. it's raining here in Holland but it makes me feel like the sun is out! :)

Monique said...

great new kit, your CT is very talented... their layouts are great! and I love the new templates!

Unknown said...

Love the new kit Shandy! I just grabbed the add-on also, I can't wait to use them!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi Shandy,

Here is a new layout I did using another got ads template. I sure am glad you made those cause I sure am using them!! :)

http://brookestranberg.blogspot.com/2007/05/daddys-girl.html

Vacation Vicky said...

Nice post thanks ffor sharing