Saturday, May 19

housework vs. scrapping!

I really *should* be doing some housework.... but that's not as fun as scrapping and blogging, right? hee hee.... My DH has been out of town most of the week so I desperately need to do some catch up before his plane lands - EEEKS!

I must say I'm thrilled so many of you have taken advantage of my "Blog Reader" coupon at the store. I must admit there's been several "full price" orders and I have felt soooo guilty that they didn't get the discount! But then I reminded myself that I was doing this as a special gift JUST for my blog readers... so then I didn't feel so bad - LOL

Also wanted to share 2 more LO's that my team created today using the Swass Frames (top LO - Books) and the Swass masks (Bottom LO - Beautiful Hair)... they are also both using the new NOT SO Simple Solids. They were too swass NOT to share! -- enjoy!
My 5 year old is dragging me out the door to jump on the tramp again (remember what happened last time? hee hee... ) my ankle feels like 95% back to normal so he thinks I'm good enough to jump.... wish me luck!
ETA: I'm sure you guys were all just on pins and needles wondering if I survived the tramp... so thought I'd come here and ease your minds - LOL... yep... everything well smooth and no further injuries occured! HOORAY!

7 comments:

ChrissyW said...

lol good news about your ankle and LOVE those pages!!!!

Christy said...

Glad to hear you survived the tramp -- and hey I recognize that LO :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't use the coupon when I went directly to your store to buy the Swass frames and masks! These are just gorgeous and I can't wait to use them. How long is the coupon good for?

Purple Frog said...

I'd LOVE to see more from you like these .. I think I've fallen in LOVE!! I did a layout using the swass frames and the not so simple papers ... Just wanted to share it with you!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4972&cat=500&ppuser=3019

HG said...

Glad to hear you survived the trampoline! :)

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Great blog!
Hi,
Your readers might like to know that I am giving away 10 issues of Scrapbook Dimensions magazine. Go to http://everydaydigitalscrapbooking.blogspot.com
or
http://everydaydigitalscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2007/05/blog-rak-giveway-time.html

We do accept international subscriptions!
Visit www.scrapbookdimensions.com

LVMommy22 said...

shandy, i can't believe you got back on that trampoline! i'm glad you had posted your success before i read it, lol!
:) M