Tuesday, May 22

Public Service Announcement!

ok... if I could insert an "oopsie" smiley -- right now would be an appropriate time! Alright... it seems that I attached the WRONG file to the GOT LANDSCAPES? template pack!! can you believe it!!!!? If you have purchased the Got Landscapes... you will notice when you unzip the file that it is the GOT SHAPES? templates - just keep the Shapes set and drop me an email -- shandyvogt @ hotmail.com . If you have your store receipt that would be helpful but not necessary... I will just doube check it against my store invoices. You will then recieve the correct link to get the templates. I fixed the link yesterday - so this would be in effect for purchases prior to yesterday afternoon. I'm so sorry for the inconvience! Don't hang me, k? :)

No comments: